We believe in the magic of camp and its power to change lives. Our purpose is to extend the spirit and tradition of Mom and Pop Walton by continuing to enrich the lives of all generations who experience Walton's Grizzly Lodge Summer Camp.
Core Values and Beliefs
Respecting the rights and dignity of all individuals and valuing the contribution each person makes, is the foundation of our camp philosophy.
- We value creating a safe, happy and secure environment in nature where kids can be kids.
- We believe in providing a structured program for children that:
- Emphasizes a feeling of fun, family, friendship and belonging.
- Encourages active participation in a wide variety of experiences.
- Promotes independence and the process of making choices.
- We value respect for ourselves, others and our environment.
In alignment with our values, WGL is committed to making our community a welcoming and safe environment for all campers and staff, regardless of age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, or physical ability.